UFSGrid AdServer Terms of Service
These terms of advertising service is a legal agreement between you (the publisher) and United Federation of Sci-fi and the administrators of its product, UFSGrid. YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU MAY IMPLEMENT OR BEGIN USING THE SERVICE. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE AS LAID OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE AGREEING ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, ENTITY, GROUP, OR PARTY, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
In this Agreement, unless the context requires otherwise:
- words referring to the singular shall also include the plural, and vise versa and words referring to a gender shall include every gender;
- words denoting people will include bodies corporate or unincorporated, partnerships, groups, associations, firms, departments, agencies, organizations, or trusts whether or not they have a separate legal personality;
- references to any party or parties in this agreement are to a party or to the parties to this agreement.
- references to a party to this agreement shall include its successors and permitted assigns; and
- references to this agreement or to a document or agreement in this agreement shall be construed as reference to this agreement or that document or agreement as amended or re-executed from time-to-time.
Unless context otherwise requires, the terms below shall have the following meanings:
- "Advertising Rights" means all advertising rights obtained by a publisher from UFSGrid to utilize the advertising service in accordance with this agreement and any other addendum as notified in writing at the time of implementation or before as appropriate.
- "Service" means the collective services which are used by UFSGrid to provide advertising for its end-users.
- "Technology" refers to any equipment, software, or means used to employ the Service for UFSGrid publishers.
- "Publishers" refers to any one or group who uses UFSGrid advertising services to publish advertisements, or for any other reason employs the Service.
Service and Technology:
- The Service.
UFSGrid provides the service of publishing advertisements to the public. UFSGrid provides the publisher with services and software products which display advertisements views, page views, redirect links, and statistical reporting on one of the available websites, collectively known as the service. The service allows the display of ads to a reader of one of the UFSGrid websites, within UFSGrid, or to third parties who participate in advertising exchanges with explicit publisher consent. This service may be terminated for any user at any time by the sole discretion of UFSGrid with just cause, or for violation of this terms of service. Just cause shall be determined by the grid administrators in consideration of any written rebuttal, facts, statements, or evidence. Services provided are considered "as is", meaning we will do our very best to provide a usable and effective solution for publishers of UFSGrid advertising, and that's the best we can do. Publishers agree to use this service in the condition that it is in with good faith.
Third party software is customized and deployed by UFSGrid to provide the service to publishers within UFSGrid, and on any other media with which UFSGrid has contracted services. This technology is subject to unplanned outage without notice in the event of malfunction or error. UFSGrid will take necessary measures if possible to restore service in a timely manner in the event of such an outage. Maintenance will be required for this technology which may require brief interruption however, most maintenance will be done without being noticed in effect or ability. All technology employed to provide the service for UFSGrid advertising shall be assumed responsibility of UFSGrid for administration and deployment.
Materials and Media:
Publishers have the ability to provide materials which may include, but are not limited to, web pages, java script, images, video, audio, and in theory, other virtual worlds. UFSGrid has the responsibility to provide viewer safe content that is appropriate to the targeted audience. Pornographic, lewd, extremely violent, inflammatory, defamatory, copyright protected, or generally offensive material is prohibited. Advertising campaigns should be targeted within the age limits appropriate to the region or parcel they are used within, or set forth by another preset policy for the media displaying the advertisement. Advertising in a manner which is harmful to UFSGrid is cause for immediate suspension of all services related to UFSGrid pending review. Administrators of UFSGrid will review any written rebuttal, testimony, evidence, and facts to determine repercussions for all damages, negligent or otherwise.
UFSGrid operates multiple platforms by which to display advertisements for publishers and other users such as on web pages, or displayed within UFSGrid. Some of the advertisements publishers may use can contain media such as audio, video, presentations, and possibly many other interactive platforms. Media published on the UFSGrid AdServer must meet all criteria set for appropriateness guidelines for materials and publishers.
UFSGrid materials, logos, themes, services, and technology are part of UFSGrid and are protected under copyright. Reproduction in part or in whole of any part of UFSGrid property is prohibited without expressed written consent by Ares.Q@UFSGrid.com or Helios.Q@UFSGrid.com .